2008 CX-9 Grand Touring with Nav. Switch AUX inputs on back of radio

I have a 2008 CX-9 with Nav and Satellite radio. From what I understand, my AUX in the center console doesn't work because they used the single AUX on the rear of the radio for Satellite. I have not had Satellite radio in years and want to disconnect it from the AUX and connect the AUX in the center console. Two questions:

1. Are there instructions that show me how to get to the rear of the radio anywhere?
2. Will the AUX connector from the Center console be in the general area behind the radio to connect?

Thanks for any help. :)

I have a 2008 CX-9 with Nav and Satellite radio. From what I understand, my AUX in the center console doesn't work because they used the single AUX on the rear of the radio for Satellite. I have not had Satellite radio in years and want to disconnect it from the AUX and connect the AUX in the center console. Two questions:

1. Are there instructions that show me how to get to the rear of the radio anywhere?
2. Will the AUX connector from the Center console be in the general area behind the radio to connect?

Thanks for any help. :)

Bump hoping for some help.

They have a video on youtube showing you the removal process of the radio. Just type in mazda cx-9 radio removal. Hope that can help you. Let me know how it goes.

They have a video on youtube showing you the removal process of the radio. Just type in mazda cx-9 radio removal. Hope that can help you. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks. I'll take a look. I saw one but it looked different than the one I had with the navigation system. May be close enough though.

Back