Dogs?

:
2018 Mazda CX-9 GT
Im considering the Mazda6 as well as CX-9. I like sedans more than suvs but i do like the cx-9. My question is does anyone have two medium size dogs on here and own one of the newer Mazda6's ? I have two Australian Shepherds one is 64lbs the other is 50lbs. Currently have a cross over Mercedes GLA250 which is fine, basically weighing if i NEED a suv or not plus saving the extra $10K

Nobody needs an SUV unless you have towing needs. Buy the vehicle you will be most happy with driving on a day to day basis. Two dogs can easily fit in the back seat and there are some very handy seat covers made specifically for when dogs are in the back seat of a sedan. But, having extra space can be handy at times too. I do like the high mpg of the 6 tho.

Nobody needs an SUV unless you have towing needs. Buy the vehicle you will be most happy with driving on a day to day basis. Two dogs can easily fit in the back seat and there are some very handy seat covers made specifically for when dogs are in the back seat of a sedan. But, having extra space can be handy at times too. I do like the high mpg of the 6 tho.

Two Australian Shepherds, one 64lbs the other 50lbs can fit in the back seat?

I have a 150 pound Great Dane. She fits fine on the back seat. She has room to move around if she wants to.

Back