2018 CX-5 - A few questions

It has probably been asked, but what is up with the 2018 CX-5's fuel door area? When you open it, it looks like it has room for a 2nd fuel fill pipe.

That*s exactly what it is............

IMG_4895.jpg

That*s exactly what it is............

IMG_4895.jpg
So the new diesel CX-5 in Europe also has to use AdBlue DEF? Any changes on fuel economy rating with added DEF like the US EPA FE rating on diesel CX-5?

Ah ok, that makes sense then. I had no idea what AdBlue was! :D

So does that mean you have 2 fuel gauges?

Ah ok, that makes sense then. I had no idea what AdBlue was! :D

So does that mean you have 2 fuel gauges?
If we ever see a diesel CX-5 in the US, well see this AdBlue DEF filler next to diesel fuel filler. Diesel Exhaust Fluid is an aqueous urea solution to lower NOₓ in the diesel exhaust emissions. I believe theres no second gauge for the DEF but a low DEF warning light similar to low windshield washer fluid warning light.

Thread cleaned (Thanks to Chris for cleaning up the first attempt) and a reminder for everyone...Please keep all threads on topic regardless of trolls...Please do not quote / respond to trolls...Please report trolls immediately...Thank you!

No back to the topic...

Surprised OP's 18 model had the mirror vibration. I thought that was resolved.

That said OP may not know the CX-5 has Subs on the front doors.

The dealer can help you with that. I think you said you're near Hoboken NJ. I've had nothing but good experiences with Jack Daniels Motors. They've done quality work on my friends' vehicles for many years now and they're a tune-friendly dealership.

The dealer can help you with that. I think you said you're near Hoboken NJ. I've had nothing but good experiences with Jack Daniels Motors. They've done quality work on my friends' vehicles for many years now and they're a tune-friendly dealership.

I'd give them a shot....errr take a shot from them.

Maybe wrong thread but my 2015 6 has a "womp womp" in the front end. Gets worse with speed. Already changed the brakes and rotors. Rotated wheels to the back but it's still there. Any ideas?

I thought it was a warped rotor but now I don't know

Maybe wrong thread but my 2015 6 has a "womp womp" in the front end. Gets worse with speed. Already changed the brakes and rotors. Rotated wheels to the back but it's still there. Any ideas?

I thought it was a warped rotor but now I don't know

Womp womp sound or womp womp movement?

Back