'18 CX-9 GT Cell Phone....

MattGoose

:
CX-9
Where the h(*l do you put yours?!

I have a sticky pad that I use, but it sticks to the phone more often than it sticks to the dash.

I don't want to use a suction cup on the windshield and I can't use a magnetic holder b/c of my phone case. Nowhere big enough or smooth enough on the lower dash to put a suction cup.

What else?

This is driving me nuts....

I have a sticky pad that I use, but it sticks to the phone more often than it sticks to the dash.

I don't want to use a suction cup on the windshield and I can't use a magnetic holder b/c of my phone case. Nowhere big enough or smooth enough on the lower dash to put a suction cup.

What else?

I bought one of those clips to the vent with magnet , works great. Thing is don't leave it on there if you don't use it because overtime it could leave a mark on the vent.

What else?

Do you mean where to put it because you want to be able to look at it for like NAV purposes? I just plug mine to a USB cable and slip it in the cubby under the A/C controls.

I have this one. Works great.

attachment.php

View attachment 219447

It articulates, and you can tighten it so it stays in position. You just press your phone onto the silver circle, and the clamps snap into place. Really easy to use. I have a Xiaomi MiMIX with a case, so it can accommodate some of the wider and heavier phones.

I thought the same thing when I got my first one...now I have them in all my cars. Well worth it.

Back