Can I swap leather seats from GT into a Sport

:
2009 Mazda 5 GT
Hello.
Manual 5's are rare around here so when I bought mine a year ago the 2009 auto GT was the best I could find.
I'm entertaining the idea of getting a 2009 with manual now and selling my automatic GT but there are some things I'll miss.

Is there anything preventing me from swapping the leather seats from my same-year GT into the sport before selling it? Mainly concerned about the airbag.
I know that I'll lose the seat-warmers but everything else on the seats looks pretty standard.
I'll be giving up fogs, automatic wipers, rear spoiler, led taillight and HID headlights. Does anybody know if some of these can be easily swapped?

Appreciate the help ahead of time.

Decided not to get the manual 5 after taking it for a test drive. But I did find some answers through research.

Leather seats - should swap out but unless you move all the wiring and switches, the seat warmers will not work.
Spoiler - Factory spoiler is screwed into top of hatch so there would be holes left over after removing the spoiler, and you'd have to drill new holes when installing on another car.
HID, Fogs, Automatic Wipers - Didn't find many resources but I assume these involve more work than it's worth to move from one car to another.

Back