2003.5 Laser Blue Mica MSP for sale (as is)

My wife and I car pool and with a toddler in a car seat my MSP mainly sits in the garage aside from the occasional drive. Still in good condition, minor chips in hood, paint still looks great. Comes with spare set of MSP oem seat covers (bought years ago from forum member) matching full size racing hart spare. All aftermarket parts come installed to kill the turkey. New transmission parts have been replaced over time along with solenoids due to valves not opening all of the way. Kept up with full synthetic oil changes since purchased with 28,000 miles on the car. Hate to sell but want it to go to someone who will enjoy it. Would prefer to meet in southern Maryland on weekends for test drives and sale. Willing to meet in Charles county, Prince George's county, st. Mary's county, or Calvert (preferred). Driver seat leans to one side but nothing a person with welding know how can't fix or a trip to a junk yard. Right now I keep a handy cooler in the back seat. Windows tinted to legal limit in MD (has Maryland state police verified stickers). Still a joy to drive (Just got back from trip to ocean city and no issues whatsoever). Smoke free. Sold as is, uninspected. Asking $3000 due to the extras but am willing to entertain reasonable counter offers. Cash only.

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how to post photo from my phone. Sorry for lack of picture.

Mike!!! did it sell?

how the hell have you been? Text me if you've still got the number.. otherwise lmk the info.

Looks like it may sell, working out the details but until I have cash in hand I'm not sure hahaha. I have been good how about you? Tried to pm you but it said your inbox was full.

Sold, hope new owner enjoys it. Sold it a few weeks ago. Miss it like hell but the space in the garage is welcome (one car garage). It's nice getting a toddler in and out of our suv in the garage when its raining, lol

Back