Cx-9 2018 mrcc ic asbuilt

Slingshuttle

:
Mazda CX-9 2018
Hi everyone,
I got my brand new 2018 CX-9 few months ago, equipped with NON-STOP & GO MRCC ( Only enabled from 30km/h to 145km/h).
I was trying to enable the full STOP & GO function (from 0km/h to 145km/h),
And now I need you kindness help to share the STOP & GO MRCC models IC ASBUILT codes.
Any advice or suggestions are welcome.
Thank you.

I would try finding the VIN of one that has that feature, and using that to download the as built values from the Ford site. I would check a dealer's website for one, since they always display the VINs of their inventory.

Edit: from what I could tell last time I checked forscan, the CX-9 doesn't have very many as built values available to see/modify. I only have a Touring with Premium Package, but I'm happy to share mine to help others figure out what the values do

Last edited:
Hi trickout6,

I just installed paddle shifter on my 2019 CX-9. However it doesn't work. I did check FORScan, and found that the paddle shifter module is not activated yet.
I have tried to find the VIN that that might have the feature, (this assumption is based on other thread, one member from the US on this forum has successfully installed his) however I could not figure out which are the correct value corresponds with the paddle shifter module activation.

I am from Indonesia (Right handed steering). Mazda Indonesia only sells one model. What I can tell my CX9 has every feature except heated steering wheel and adaptive cruise control.

Appreciate if you can share you as build values. Thank you.

I would try finding the VIN of one that has that feature, and using that to download the as built values from the Ford site. I would check a dealer's website for one, since they always display the VINs of their inventory.

Edit: from what I could tell last time I checked forscan, the CX-9 doesn't have very many as built values available to see/modify. I only have a Touring with Premium Package, but I'm happy to share mine to help others figure out what the values do

Back