CX-5 screen replacement?

Getting fixed today. Confirmed the part was 1.2k. I do not understand why though. Isn*t that just the screen and the computer is a separate piece ? You can buy a 60 inch 4K TV that has a computer in it for half the price

Probably replace the whole unit, then ship the old off to be refurbished (ie, screen replaced) at a facility with the proper tools and training.

I guess Ill find out if I lose all my vehicle settings and Bluetooth settings and such.

Edit: picked it up and my settings are still there

Last edited:
Question about warranty

i finally had a chance to call today and they told me to bring it in so they can take a look at it and take pictures to see if it's a valid warranty claim. i'm going to bring it in tomorrow after work. what's weird is I cleaned the whole screen with the wipe and only the lower center portion had most of the anti glare stripped away. hopefully it gets fixed because it looks awful in the day time, can't even tell at night though

I just purchased a used Mazda CX-5 and is seems so have the same issue you were experiencing with your screen. The warranty you brought it in to a Mazda dealership under was the new-vehicle limited warranty correct? Thinking about taking into a dealership myself.

Back