GTS rims on CX5

I've learned that these rims are actually 19" in size. 19 X 8.5 are stamped on the inside. That being said, do you think they would have any issue fitting the CX5?

I've learned that these rims are actually 19" in size. 19 X 8.5 are stamped on the inside. That being said, do you think they would have any issue fitting the CX5?

As long as the bolt pattern in 5x114.3 and not 5x120 they will fit on the CX-5. The hub bore of those rims in the 5x114.3 bolt pattern is 73.10 so you will need hubcentric spacer rings to go inside the rim and over your hub to reduce that size to 67.1mm, like these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Other then that the offset and everything else is correct and won't give you any problems. I would probably run a 245/50R19 tire on them they are only 0.3% smaller in overall diameter which is the closet you'll get to oem size without actually running an oem 225/55R19

I was told by Mazda that I cant switch my 17 stock rims on my CX-5 GS with 19 rims. They said theyll fit (they should as the GT uses them) but theyll mess up the computer.

they can simply MESS WITH the computer and change the wheel size setting... it's all configurable settings that the dealer has access to with their scan tool

Back