Any word on 2019 changes?

I have been anxiously awaiting news on the 2019 CX-9 and searching every day. Mazda Canada's website indicates that the 2019 CX-9 will launch this summer with CarPlay https://www.mazda.ca/en/inside-mazda/ny-auto-show/
I've also found a couple dealers with 2019 listed as "new arrival" or "coming soon" and the vin listed checks out as a 2019 so hopefully we will know soon. https://www.groovemazda.com/new-Denver-2019-+-Mazda+CX+9-Signature-JM3TCBEY4K0303176

I'm hoping for the additions of: 360 Camera, digital instrument panel, and the ventilated seats.

I hope this also applies to the US, 2-3 weeks wait to see LOL.

360 Camera, Tyre pressure monitor for each Tyre with reading, Better AC or separate fan for the AC condenser , Linked Memory Seats to mirrors, auto fold mirrors to all countries (some countries have it already). and head light washers (and again Russian they have and they have trajectory lines for backup camera. Really Mazda guys?, why would they not make it for all countries) and countries who got the auto-fold mirrors they don't have door lock switches and as well not all countries have Traffic sign recognition) Why is that Mazda?. what about the 3rd row why not all countries get to have the baby seat back anchor or latch that you find on the back of the seats (3rd row). and the remote start only north america??, the ventilated seats,android auto and apple carply And better Tyres . and for the All wheel drive they cant just make terrain management Selector or whatever they call it?. Im trying Hard not to get the 2019 Honda Pilot cause i didn't like the look but it has 95% of what i really wanted. How do you work???

360 Camera, Tyre pressure monitor for each Tyre with reading, Better AC or separate fan for the AC condenser , Linked Memory Seats to mirrors, auto fold mirrors to all countries (some countries have it already). and head light washers (and again Russian they have and they have trajectory lines for backup camera. Really Mazda guys?, why would they not make it for all countries) and countries who got the auto-fold mirrors they don't have door lock switches and as well not all countries have Traffic sign recognition) Why is that Mazda?. what about the 3rd row why not all countries get to have the baby seat back anchor or latch that you find on the back of the seats (3rd row). and the remote start only north america??, the ventilated seats,android auto and apple carply And better Tyres . and for the All wheel drive they cant just make terrain management Selector or whatever they call it?. Im trying Hard not to get the 2019 Honda Pilot cause i didn't like the look but it has 95% of what i really wanted. How do you work???

If you look at a Honda Pilot or equivalent in different countries they won't all have the same features either.....so I don't get your frustration with Mazda, you should be frustrated with all car manufacturers then. Mazda has done a great job of keeping a balance of price and affordability with luxury features in my opinion. Like articles and others have stated they don't have a luxury brand like Toyota / Lexus , Honda/ Acura, Nissan/ Infinity, and on top of that their signature trim models are often better equipped than the lower end models of those luxury brands.

If you look at a Honda Pilot or equivalent in different countries they won't all have the same features either.....so I don't get your frustration with Mazda, you should be frustrated with all car manufacturers then. Mazda has done a great job of keeping a balance of price and affordability with luxury features in my opinion. Like articles and others have stated they don't have a luxury brand like Toyota / Lexus , Honda/ Acura, Nissan/ Infinity, and on top of that their signature trim models are often better equipped than the lower end models of those luxury brands.
I forgot the auto break. And no the other brands they dont remove stuff like back seat latch and backup camera trajectory lines and door locking . What money are they saving from not programming stuff like backup camera trajectory lines or add lock and unlock doors? Or memory seats linked to mirrors? 10 dollar and charge us like 300 dollar?. Still ok and better than half job done.

I'm curious if you guys get the owner surveys Mazda sends out? I generally get 1-2/year/car. I make sure to note all of the items on my wish list on those owner surveys. At least that way I know they are seeing what their customers want in their future vehicles. I think if everyone did that, Mazda would have to funnel money into the right places to give us the options we want.

All car companies tailor specs/features and even styling to each country. It's whatever they believe is most important to the particular market at the price that market is willing to pay. There's also different government regulations everywhere that determine certain specs. Not easy being an automaker.

If Mazda adds everything being asked for, expect to pay for it. Then people will complain about the price increase.

Back