My Mazda

It only says it once if you check the box to "not show this again".

Last edited:
This app suggests that Mazda can determine the location of any of their vehicles that have GPS at any time, without the owner's permission. Perhaps every other car maker can locate their's, as well.

Are you wondering about your privacy?

Maybe there is a way to turn off "location" service in the CX-5 just like you can on Android phones....

(hmm)

Tap, tap, tap...is this thing on?
Why is no one responding?
I'm really curious if this is a GT only thing? What years it works on?
Is no one using this app?

Since Friday, my car is showing in the app.
All the info about the car is there, but I don’t see the “find my car” option in the app.

The app is just a service record. It’s a handy place to find manuals. There isn’t really much more to it.

Since Friday, my car is showing in the app.
All the info about the car is there, but I don’t see the “find my car” option in the app.

From the home screen, go to "owners". I find it on the lower right corner of that screen.
And yes, you can deny access to your stuff.

From the home screen, go to "owners". I find it on the lower right corner of that screen.

I'm pretty sure we don't have that feature in Europe, I can't find it in on MyMazda app either.

You can deny access on your phone, but the point he was trying to make is: you can't deny Mazda on your car.

Mazda Australia has just changed our version of My Mazda.

You log in now and has different sections.

Main page basic details of my vehicle including a section advising when my next service, warranty expiry date, if I have roadside assist

Menu section has documentation subsection (online owners manual), update my personal details subsection, contact my dealer subsection.

Much more useful now.

Back