SpeedCircuit now selling PEP MSP Manifolds and Downpipes!

Greetings!

I'm proud to announce that from this point forward, SpeedCircuit will be the sole source of Pope Engineering Performance (PEP) products for the Mazdaspeed Protege! Both the turbo manifolds and downpipes are going into production.

To celebrate this occasion, we are offering a preorder sale on both the manifolds and the downpipes on our website.

Note that these items are compatible with the stock mazdaspeed protege turbo system.

Manifolds - Regularly $599.99, Preorder price $549.99 shipped!

full-install.jpg

https://www.speedcircuit.net/index....ce-pep-mazdaspeed-protege-turbo-manifold.html

Downpipes - Regularly $449.99, Preorder price $419.99 shipped!

pep-downpipe-3.jpg

https://www.speedcircuit.net/index....rmance-pep-mazdaspeed-protege-3-downpipe.html

Those are beautiful things.............KINDA makes me wanna crawl outta my NA shell..........sportronic hesitancy & a bit of project overload at house between car, truck, bikes, house/yard & revamping my home data center. Maybe next yr, lol.......GLWS tho, definitely nice pieces.

Last edited:
Is that a manifold which can be run with the NA setup and precat? Want to keep my car smog legal

Those are beautiful things.............KINDA makes me wanna crawl outta my NA shell..........sportronic hesitancy & a bit of project overload at house between car, truck, bikes, house/yard & revamping my home data center. Maybe next yr, lol.......GLWS tho, definitely nice pieces.

Well, if you run low boost (like 5psi) you should be fine.

..........and forging the 100k + mile block and the piggybackery to keep the trans happy and and and and to do it right...........maybe a bit of wishing but I'm OK not doing it.

You don't need anything fancy for 5psi. Use an FMU instead of a piggyback and it will run well. No built motor required.

Pay and wait. But if you pay now, you get the discounted price. If you wait until they show up, it's full price.

I was looking at that PEP MSP downpipe - does that downpipe have a crushed bend in it right after the turbo flange? will that affect flow?

Back