Seat Gap Filler for Extra Storage

We need a bit more storage for key fob, phones, glasses etc. Has anyone used the seat gap fillers successfully in the 2017/2018? Something like this:

6188vbrh7HL._SL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Wondering how stable it stays while people get in and out, hitting bumps, sudden stops, etc?

From the photos on amazon, this resides between the seat and the centre console (where the gear lever, EPB etc live)

Correct me if I am wrong but there isn't actually that much space to put this in the CX-5 (uhm)

I’m not interested in buying an organiser, I was just pointing out that I’m surprised at the gap difference between different models.

From the photos on amazon, this resides between the seat and the centre console (where the gear lever, EPB etc live)

Correct me if I am wrong but there isn't actually that much space to put this in the CX-5 (uhm)

The skinny part fits between the seat and the console, the thicker, wider storage area sits on top of the seat bolster.

The skinny part fits between the seat and the console, the thicker, wider storage area sits on top of the seat bolster.

I wouldn't like that sort of thing next to my leg but hey that's personal preference.

Back