WTB: Mazda Protege5/MP3/MSP Foglight Delete Covers

Riot_Polizei

Comp Engineering Student
:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Been meaning to get some of these lately. I've a CAI now, and I feel that it would work well with those foglight delete covers. Plus, gives me more variables to test.

If anyone has some, shoot me a message or reply!

Street Unit has them brand new still.
its funny, as I was looking at the exact same thing at the exact same time you were

Street Unit has them brand new still.
its funny, as I was looking at the exact same thing at the exact same time you were

Funny how that works, innit?

I thought about going through Street Unit, but holy cow the total price + shipping is monstrous for me ( > $100). As a result, I'm opting for a cheaper option, if anyone's willing to oblige.

I definitely get that, I'm holding out on them as I'm trying to find a MSP front air dam, and then get the fog deletes. I never use them and the look of the block off plates look nice. I'm thinking about getting them and drilling out holes or something and running a true CAI in the wheel well

Bump

Learned today that Street Unit stopped selling them. I placed an order for some, but was sent an email from a company rep that stated that they could get me a part that was over 200 bucks. Screw that...

there's a guy on facebook selling a set for $50. Ill try to find the post

Found it! are you in the mazda protege parts group on facebook? he posted it friday at 1:04 am

Last edited:
there's a guy on facebook selling a set for $50. Ill try to find the post

Thanks man, that sure beats the hell out of 105 bucks or 220 bucks for two pieces of fancy plastic!

I know that someone told me which FB group it was, but I can't find the post nor remember the name of the group...

What's the name so I can hurry up and join it?

Mazda protege parts, guy posted it friday at 1:04 (EST) his name is axel. I have it up on my phone, if you want I can tag you in it

Mazda protege parts, guy posted it friday at 1:04 (EST) his name is axel. I have it up on my phone, if you want I can tag you in it
Sweet, it'll take a bit though, since I just answered the pre-joining questions, and hopefully got them right

Back