OEM Fogs Installed

:
2017 CX5 AWD Touring
I installed the OEM fogs on my 2017 CX5 Touring. I adjusted the top beam cut off at 18" which is the height of the fog itself.

They do make a difference as they throw light out to the sides and the light up just below where the driving lights fade away. It's not a night and day difference but it is noticeable.

Anyone want my OEM auto stalk? I have no use for it and I don't want to just throw it out.

I installed the OEM fogs on my 2017 CX5 Touring. I adjusted the top beam cut off at 18" which is the height of the fog itself.

They do make a difference as they throw light out to the sides and the light up just below where the driving lights fade away. It's not a night and day difference but it is noticeable.

Anyone want my OEM auto stalk? I have no use for it and I don't want to just throw it out.

Sell it on ebay :)

I installed the aftermarket set of LED driving and turn signal lights which sit next to the OEM fogs. See attached pic:

Attachments

• Daytime driving lights on.jpg
    Daytime driving lights on.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Hazards on.jpg
    Hazards on.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 218

They do make a difference as they throw light out to the sides and the light up just below where the driving lights fade away.

I installed OEM fogs too and visibility is a lot better at night from my perspective.

Back