2008 Mazda 5 fuel filters

:
2008 Mazda 5 ES (GT)/ Stormy Blue/ Automatic
Hi!
I'm changing my fuel filter and according to some other info found in different forums my 5 needs two.
Are those two part numbers: LFB6-13-ZE1 and LFB6-13-ZE0???
Some recommendations to buy cheap online?
Thanks!

Why?
Are you having issues with gas supply, did someone dropped sand in your tank?
Generally those are life time filters and don't require changes.
I've dropped a few gas tanks and found that the filters were clean enough not to worry about changing them, and that is in cars twice as old as yours.
Plastic gas tanks just don't produce crud like metal type used to.

Yes! Problems with fuel supply at high speed. Kind of cuts fuel to the engine and starts to decelerate. Won't accelerate even when pressing the gas pedal to the floor. Gas pump was bad and changed it already (just the pump, not the entire assembly) but went cheap and decided not to change filter, just cleaned it (it was very dirty, may be gas quality is not as good down here as in the States). This time Im changing the filter and the fuel pressure regulator and hope the problem is gone forever.

Btw, I already ordered the parts online. Found them cheap at Real Mazda Parts.
The Filter part #: LFB6-13-ZE1.
Fuel pressure reg. part #: LFB6-13-280.
Will let all know if it works.

The fuel filter was dirty and there was dirt at the bottom of the pump assembly. Changed the filter and the pressure regulator and voil. As good as new!
And by the way, I would like to add that there's no need to drop the fuel tank to access the pump in the Mazda 5. There's an access door below the carpet. Just remove the right middle seat and the carpet clips and you will see it.

Back