Thread: Trunk organizing accessory

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 2018

Trunk organizing accessory

This thing seems to be a good addition to he CX-5 trunk. Since the trunk isn’t too deep it’s actually reachable. I also got one for my wife’s Q7 and the trunk is too deep to each without crawling in, it will be used for more permanent storage like extra wiper fluid umbrellas, etc.

YoGi Prime Trunk and Backseat car Organizer by, Trunk Storage Organizer Will Provides You The Most Storage Space Possible, Use It As A Back Seat Storage Car Cargo Organizer and Free Your Trunk Floor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072SMS36V?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Registered Member

It’s not a ton of storage, but it does hold several things rolling around in the back like a portable jump pack and some windshield cleaning wipes.

Registered Member

2017 CX-5 GT AWD

Thatís nice. I have something like that except the pouches are mesh and donít hold as much. I also have similar ones on the back seats since my kids kick the back seats sometimes and that also has storage pockets. Really ever havenít had issues with storage in this car but yea that accessory is definitely helpful for sure

Registered Member

I saw the mesh version, it decided that minimizing visual clutter would be better.

Registered Member

2016.5 CX 5 GT

I am wondering if this would interfere with a cargo cover?

i-ACTIV AWD Aficionado Kedis82ZE8's Avatar
    Donated: $25

'15 CX-5 GT AWD w/tech

Blog Entries
    That's pretty cool... my seats are almost permanently down in the back so wouldn't get a lot of use by me.

Good option though
    PATREON SUPPORTER

NB1 Navigation Updates (1005 NEW-2/2018) / Why Mazda moly oil? - Mazda TSBs / Mazda owners manuals / SkyActiv Oil Analysis Thread

==================
    Current Vehicles:

ē '15 CX-5 GT 2.5L w/tech package & i-ACTIV AWD - Liquid Silver Metallic (04/2014 build-07/2014 delivery) - 41K Miles
    ē '12 Lexus GX 460 Premium (Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Kakadu 150) BOF / Torsen with ATRAC AWD/MTS/Crawl Control - 47K miles
    ē '07 Infiniti G35x w/tech (Nissan Skyline V36) / ATTESA E-TS AWD - 94K miles
    ē '00 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L TJ - 5 speed / NP231 PT Transfer Case - 118K miles

Registered Member

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT; 2017 Mazda MX-5 RF/GT/LE

Quote Originally Posted by topherc View Post
    This thing seems to be a good addition to he CX-5 trunk. Since the trunk isnít too deep itís actually reachable. I also got one for my wifeís Q7 and the trunk is too deep to each without crawling in, it will be used for more permanent storage like extra wiper fluid umbrellas, etc.

YoGi Prime Trunk and Backseat car Organizer by, Trunk Storage Organizer Will Provides You The Most Storage Space Possible, Use It As A Back Seat Storage Car Cargo Organizer and Free Your Trunk Floor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072SMS36V?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
    Quote Originally Posted by ragmopp01 View Post
    I am wondering if this would interfere with a cargo cover?
    After seeing the original post, I ordered.
    Received and installed yesterday ... FAR better than the cargo net that I had stretched in a similar area.
    If properly installed, it does NOT interfere with the cargo cover.
    2017 Soul Red Crystal Metallic CX-5 GT/Premium
    2017 Machine Gray Metallic MX-5-RF GT/MT, Launch Edition
    23 Mazdas since 1974

Registered Member

2018 CX-5 Touring, Soul Red, Preferred Package

Quote Originally Posted by Turborascal View Post
    After seeing the original post, I ordered.
    Received and installed yesterday ... FAR better than the cargo net that I had stretched in a similar area.
    If properly installed, it does NOT interfere with the cargo cover.
    Ditto! Really appreciate the post, OP. I also ordered and installed it this week and am loving the organization. I put first aid/emergency supplies, a folder up tarp for when I want to haul junk from the home store, an umbrella, window scraper, jumper cables, and a rain poncho. Very nice!

Registered Member

2017 CX-5

I was just about to make a post then I saw this thread and it looks about perfect for what I need! I keep some towels and tennis balls in the back for the dog but they slide around and make a mess, was looking for something to hold them. Thanks OP!