Best Moly Price with shipping?

Kedis82ZE8

'15 CX-5 AWD GT w/Tech Pkg
Contributor
I ended up ordering through Med Center again for 3 changes (3 filters / 15 quarts of oil) as free shipping over $100. You see some quarts around $2-3 cheaper elsewhere but their shipping charges eat up the savings.

Anyone found any cheaper options?

I ended up ordering through Med Center again for 3 changes (3 filters / 15 quarts of oil) as free shipping over $100. You see some quarts around $2-3 cheaper elsewhere but their shipping charges eat up the savings.

Anyone found any cheaper options?

What did you pay for it?
I pay $23 for 5 Qts Mobil 1 and + 9 bucks per filter (2nd best Quality).

Around 54usd oil, filter and washer but have to order at least 2 kits to go above 100usd.
Mazda moly oil is not cheap.

Unfortunately most other online dealers stores have high shipping fees even if the oil itself is cheaper. Only best option is if you can get your local dealer to price match but most are reluctant to do it.
I used to use avondale mazda in Arizona, they had a nice online shop (oil and filter around 42 usd) with very good prices but the website closed few months back.

Looks like Avondale Mazda has a new method of ordering which is basically request a quote.

I think this is to combat price matching to / from other dealers... an interesting approach indeed.

Around 54usd oil, filter and washer but have to order at least 2 kits to go above 100usd.
Mazda moly oil is not cheap.

Unfortunately most other online dealers stores have high shipping fees even if the oil itself is cheaper. Only best option is if you can get your local dealer to price match but most are reluctant to do it.
I used to use avondale mazda in Arizona, they had a nice online shop (oil and filter around 42 usd) with very good prices but the website closed few months back.
I get mine for $36, it has an extra qt of oil just in case I need it for cooking. I have switched permanently to Mobil 1 or any other name brand synthetic. Its pretty good and availability means there is no anxiety hunting for it or need to stock. Many dealers here don't even know what Moly is or pretend to. My old dealer had moly for $10 extra. Worth it but still came out to $75 overall.

I use the Idemitsu Zepro mentioned above and get it from Amazon. It's the same as the Mazda Moly since they are the ones that make the Mazda Moly. Right now $36 on Amazon w/free shipping. I have an alert set (via Wikibuy) to let me know if the price on Amazon drops. A couple of years ago I bought a dozen OEM filters (Thai made) and I still have 8 left.

Back