Need tire recommendations

The OEM Toyos on my 2015 GT were done at 26k miles. 43K is exceptional! I was pleased and impressed with Michelin Premier LTXs as a replacement.

Got the P7 installed today at $139/tire. With the rebate, the effective price is only $114/tire. Very happy with what I paid for it. Drive around 10 miles with the new tires and its definitely smoother and quieter. Probably because Im comparing against worn Toyos.

Thanks again!

Got the P7 installed today at $139/tire. With the rebate, the effective price is only $114/tire. Very happy with what I paid for it. Drive around 10 miles with the new tires and it’s definitely smoother and quieter. Probably because I’m comparing against worn Toyos.

Thanks again!
How's the responsiveness, steering?

Got the P7 installed today at $139/tire. With the rebate, the effective price is only $114/tire. Very happy with what I paid for it. Drive around 10 miles with the new tires and it’s definitely smoother and quieter. Probably because I’m comparing against worn Toyos.

Thanks again!
So you didn't question DT why they gave you false information ($70 Pirelli rebate doesn't exist) and higher price ($154 instead of $139) on your newly purchased Pirelli Cinturato P7™ All Season Plus? ;)

For $114 each on a (near) top-rated 225/55R19, this's awesome! It's almost half of the price to Michelin Premier LTX ($212.97 each at Tire Rack), it's even cheaper than many 225/65R17's! Just hope more CX-5 owners needing 19" tires are taking advantage of this opportunity!

How's the responsiveness, steering?
You can't get Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus in 225/65R17 for your CX-5 Touring anyway ⋯ ;)

Here are a couple of Tire Rack ratings on top-rated grand touring and crossover/SUV touring all-season tires with cornering stability、dry traction、steering response in dry performance:

attachment.php

IMG_0296.PNG

attachment.php

IMG_0295.PNG

By going to Tire Rack website, you can also expand each performance category to compare hydroplaning resistance,wet traction in wet performance, light snow traction、deep snow traction、ice traction in winter / snow performance, ride quality、noise in comfort performance, and treadwear. Mile reported data can reflect how many people are using it and how long the tire has been on the market.

BTW, OE Toyo A23 was rated poorly at #21 out of 28 crossover/SUV touring all-season tires at Tire Rack before they took the data away.

Back