Proteg5 trunk organizer (JDM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2002.5 Proteg5
Proteg5 trunk organizer (JDM)

I sold my Proteg5 and pulled this out to sell separately. I purchased this off a person on this forum who was stationed in Japan. It cost me a small fortune to buy/ship but I put it to good use and I found a lot of value with this organizer keeping my car care stuff and other essentials neatly in place in the hatch hidden under the trunk carpet. This breaks down into three parts: left, center and right. Includes 4 plastic fasteners to attach it to the body and a bonus scissor jack crank handle.

Please note that this organizer is not compatible with the rubber trunk tray. Although, i did have that rubber trunk tray sitting on top which worked okay with some gap around the edges but it's not a perfect fit--since it wasn't intended to be used with the organizer. Likewise, consider how this organizer will raise the trunk floor a few inches and take up some cargo capacity.

$100 shipped anywhere to the lower 48 united states.

International shipping is an option but will cost more. Send me a private message and I'll find out how much.

Thanks for looking.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Super interested but don’t have the money atm if no one is interested I would be shortly!

Okay, I understand. We'll see if someone swoops it up before you can arrange the funds. If not it's yours! Send me a private message for PayPal payment info.

Super interested but dont have the money atm if no one is interested I would be shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back