Saw this on a CX-5 today at Costco

Hideous. WTF even happened? How is the license plate actually wrinkled up like that? This bothers my OCD.

LOL. So metal went flying out of the back of some guy's pickup truck about a month or so after I bought my CX-5 on a 65mph highway. Not only did it punch a hole in my front bumper, and put in several deep gashes, it also hit my front license plate which dented and bent it up.

I tried to straighten it back out as best as possible, but it just will never look the same. And I didn't want to spend the money to replace the front bumper as I couldn't catch the truck and my deductible for insurance is $1000 so it's not even worth going that route either.

Excuse me lady, I'm a..*cough* Moderator for the world renowned Mazda247 online forum. I just want to say it is preposterous you have these lashes on your CX-.......the lady enters a different SUV parked next to it.

Real owner is behind you looking mighty attractive.

...Its real preposterous that more CX-5's don't have these lashes!!! It really brings out the HID 5000k temperature. It is imperative I take down you number and discuss this over dinner. Did I mention I was a Moderator for the world renowned Mazda247 online forum?

Maybe this needs to be done to the owner!

qVMd5.gif

Back