Dash gas MPG reading

Reset the mpg monitor by using the info button on the steering wheel. Use the button to display the avg mpg...then press and hold until it resets to 0... does anyone ever read the owners manual anymore?!?!

Seems pretty well established by user data here that the MPG display is very accurate. I would expect so because it gets its data straight from the ECU where fuel injected has to be calculated with high precision. Doing it "manually" relies on the accuracy of gas station pumps and I am more wary of that.

Reset the mpg monitor by using the info button on the steering wheel. Use the button to display the avg mpg...then press and hold until it resets to 0... does anyone ever read the owners manual anymore?!?!

Have you?

I doubt it and doubt that anyone ever did!

Read the entire manual the night I brought my CX5 home... and every other car I've ever owned

I got bored very quickly, manual is large with most of the contents not applicable to my model, I rarely refer to the book, but will search the PDF version.

Back