Eibach Pro-Kit for 2017+ Installed

If you're going off road, why would you lower the vehicle in the first place? If you're staying on the road, there really isn't much of a concern as it will still be higher then most sedans out there.

'off-road' in southern california isn't really quite 'off-roading' so didn't seem like an issue for me lol

Dropped on Eibach Pro-Kit. Wanted to close the gap some but still be functional for AWD use. Rides like factory but steering is way more responsive. Taking turns and freeway onramps are so fun! Love it!

1t536a.jpg

That looks fantastic. I just ordered my set and will have them installed in a couple weeks.

Eibach Pro Kit for 2017 Installed

Its weird how I see so many people running 12-15mm in the rear without rubbing, mine rub on hard hits with 10mm and 205/40 tires, and Im only on eibach pro kit

Lowering springs for the Gen1 CX-5 is such a missed opportunity for Corksport. They did lowering springs with a 3 inch drop that only hard core enthusiasts will even consider. If they came up with a mild drop like these Eibachs, I'm sure more people would have considered them.

Tire rack has 10% off Eibach Pro kit for the next few days. Been subscribed to this thread for awhile and wanted to get an update on how users with Eibachs have been experiencing tire wear with stock parts. What camber kits/camber plates should I accompany with this lowering spring for 2018 AWD to correct alignment?

I had H&R sport springs on a previous ride with a much larger drop (2F, 1.4R) that required other mods to maximize ride comfort/wear.

In addition to the question above, any issues with the safety features like the collision avoidance etc due to the change of the angle/pitch.

To the original poster of this thread,

It's been almost a year since you installed the springs. How's the tire wear? Even? Have you installed a camber kit due to necessity? if so, which kit? I'm ready to spring (pardon the pun) for the springs on TireRack, as they're on sale. Finally, any grief from the dealer about warranty implications?

Haven't had any issues w/ sensors on the car alerting me out of the norm. I actually never got an alignment (yet) as I probably should have. Haven't had any noticeable issues in misalignment nor have I noticed any uneven tire wear. Been to the dealer a couple times for service and no grief on warranty implications (but I guess there wouldn't be any until an issue came up regarding suspension - then I would know). From reading about the the older CX5s (KE), it seems as if they require a bit more to lower the car in regards to camber kits and such. I guess I can't say for certain it isn't necessary for the current chassis to have until I had an alignment but from observation it seems fine without.

Thanks for all the info conveyed in the thread CX555GT. Just recd my Eibachs from Tire Rack today and plan on getting them on sometime this week or next. Going to wait for my brother to get back from a work trip since he has done an install before and this will my first time not getting a shop to do the work.

I was initially going to go with H&R since I have had experience with them on a previous car build but your experience reeled me in.

I have a 3-1/4" drop, with CS springs and at the dealer, they never told me anything about the car's height. I have made new lateral links (modified a factory set), to compensate for camber. Front is still factory and it's in spec(barely). Though, next time I will do an alignment, I will through in a camber bolt set. A few bucks only.

welcome guys! can't wait to see more modified cx5s in the future! Don't forget to take before and after pics!

Have my Eibach prokit (E10-55-021-04-22) on order for 2019 Sig, is everyone running on stock shocks?

Saw tirerack has Bilstien B6 and is anyone using those with the Eibach prokit?

With prokit and stock shocks do things get squirrelly if you hit a bump mid-corner? Looking for a just a mild drop and more fun in the twisties, but less harsh ride vs my mazda3 2018 2.5 with 18” enkei Raijin wheels, racing beat springs, koni yellow, progress rsb esp. in the pothole ridden streets of Seattle.

Using my 18” enkeis with Sottozero runflats for all season use on the CX-5 Sig and to ditch our lame (for GTR+) spare with a better sub. Will probably sell my factory 19” Sig wheels.

Back