How come everytime CR-V is mentioned the thread gets yanked?

They used to not look the same. Now, they look as much like each other as the 2016 and 2017 cx5 look like each other.
I think you need to get your eyes checked.

I agree that Gen 2 CX-5 look is meh, but it still doesn't look like a minivan.

Firstly, this is a CX5 subforum. Rav4 and crv debates already dirty up enough threads as is. Threads creatrd specifically to highlight or discuss something about a crv do not belong in the CX5 section. People don't come here to see threads about how a crv has a recall and a cx5 doesn't. Its makes our front page look lame by making us seem insecure about our ownership of a cx5 sp we have to point out other's faults to justify it...I don't fit that bill and sure many others here don't.

Secondly but also very important; the threads have not been censored (edited/deleted).. they have simply been moved to the off topic section in 99% of cases. I rarely delete threads outside of those not belonging in the how to section.

Exactly...Thread has been moved to our Support forum and the feedback posted is being noted...Please note that our Model Specific forums are meant to be Model Specific which means if you post about a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with the CX-5 in a CX-5 sub-forum, do not be surprised if it's moved...Better yet, try posting it in the appropriate forum to begin with...If you're not sure where to post, you can contact a Moderator or myself or even inquire in our Support forum.

Back