Off Topic Mazdas247 vs CRVOwnersClub.com (Yea, I'm going there)

newthread.GIF

Why even start a "VS CRV Owners Club.com" thread?

Do you hate the people in the club, hate the the car or what? That's getting kinda personal. I wonder if they have a "**** Mazda24/7.com" Thread. Probably not, because that would be designed to do absolutely nothing but stir up the pot. It's nearly a clickable link in the title, so I'm sure Antoine will be stoked about that, too.
Plus, this is a Mazda club, not a CUV club, so we have 1000 prople on one side and about 3 on the other; and they aren't even allowed to speak up and defend their car anyway.

Douchebaggery. (hand)

Please show me where I slammed anyone or made fun of anybody? That's bulls***. Read my first post again. I bad mouthed noone and nothing. I simply made an observation I thought was worth sharing, and I'll restate it for you: It's amazing to me one of, if not the, smallest car company in the USA has a much more active forum then the top ranked and almost best selling brand in the US. As has been pointed out some of that is probably demographics... I have no doubt Mazda attracts techier enthusiasty people.
Sure there were a few jokes, like the Facebook comment, but that was hardly remotely mean spirited. You read too much into it. Lighten up.

Last edited:
Back