2017~2024 Finally I'm A 2018 Mazda CX-5 Owner

:
'18 Mazda CX-5 Akera KG i-Activ AWD 2.5L In Sonic Silver
Hi guys

Picked up my CX-5 Akera (top spec) today (Thursday)

Going great so far.

Did 200km (125 miles) today and the combined fuel consumption figure was 7.3L/100KM (32.22 USMPG) which was mix of city road and then freeway.

Last edited:
Awesome [emoji41]. Congrats. Show us how the DRLs look.

I'll see what I can do but it's a bit hard to do as it has to be in drive and moved a little bit so they come on. It's pretty much the same as in the Aussie reviews of the GT and Akera

I'll see what I can do but it's a bit hard to do as it has to be in drive and moved a little bit so they come on. It's pretty much the same as in the Aussie reviews of the GT and Akera

Or put in neutral with hand brake off on flat road. Looking schmick!

Forgot to add that when you are driving, you can turn on the front camera and view it on the screen!

You might want to let Mazda know they put the steering wheel on the wrong side. Huge oversight!

(cool)

In all seriousness, I noticed that the tailgate has LED lighting on the sides instead of only the hatch area.

Do you have the HUD and heated steering wheel?

Last edited:
You might want to let Mazda know they put the steering wheel on the wrong side. Huge oversight!

(cool)

In all seriousness, I noticed that the tailgate has LED lighting on the sides instead of only the hatch area.

Do you have the HUD and heated steering wheel?
(lol2)

HUD yes, heated steering wheel no

Congrats bro! Finally!
Why does that first camera pic look like you're parked in tight between 2 concrete walls?

You finally got it, congrats! That color meshes well with those pizza cutter wheels. Looks good!

You Aussie's get all the good tech. It'll be interesting to see how much of it eventually makes it to the US with this current generation.

Congrats! Finally haha I wish we have the 360 view camera option here in the US. I also like how your cargo light is actually in the cargo area and not on the liftgate. Enjoy the car man!

Finally, Congratulations on the long awaited Akera. That silver does go very well with the design. Of course I’m biased on that front.

Congrats! I agree with everyone else the silver looks really good. Also super jealous of the 360 cam and the cargo illumination.

Back