2017~2024 Finally I'm A 2018 Mazda CX-5 Owner

Yup, first time new buyer. Previous cars bought were 6 to 12 months old, so I wanted to have a look. I got delivery of the car last Wednesday - I didn't get them to put it on the hoist, but did take a look underneath, but as it only had 12km, I figured there is nothing that I could see odd at that time.

Yup, first time new buyer. Previous cars bought were 6 to 12 months old, so I wanted to have a look. I got delivery of the car last Wednesday - I didn't get them to put it on the hoist, but did take a look underneath, but as it only had 12km, I figured there is nothing that I could see odd at that time.

All good then :)

Change your own oil. Then you can get up close and personal underneath.

Actually not a whole lot to see. Most of the underneath has the resin covers.

That's a good idea.

Receiving the 2018 Sonic Silver GT tomorrow (Wednesday) in Mississauga, Ontario Canada. Is it normal for me to ask them to put it up on the hoist for the inspection?

I want to see all angles of this vehicle before we take ownership.

I got this and does the job for a fraction of the $$$ (2thumbs)

14u9mhy.jpg

Instead of spending on this:

mtqrfs.jpg

It's thicker than the factory accessory so does better job protecting the rear lip :D

Thicker doesn't mean stronger though. Is that just a carpet sample? Thinner and tougher rubber is probably better. Not saying yours is inadequate.
/Edit... Not at all. It's actually quite brilliant. Just speaking to thickness.

Last edited:
Understood. It's thicker meaning has more cushioning than stock standard :)

Back