renting a CX-5?

Desertsp

:
TBD
So I have a road trip coming up, and thought it would be nice to rent a CX-5. It's looking unlikely I'll own one before the trip...

Do any of the big rental companies have CX-5's? Guess I could call them myself but thought I'd check here first.

Best bet is to probably call and ask. I don't rent cars often enough to know one way or the other.

If not, there are other ways of renting, but probably more for local driving, such as Turo where you rent other people's cars.

So I have a road trip coming up, and thought it would be nice to rent a CX-5. It's looking unlikely I'll own one before the trip...

Do any of the big rental companies have CX-5's? Guess I could call them myself but thought I'd check here first.

I saw a bunch of CX-5s with National at Las Vegas airport.

Mazda doesn’t push feet sales so they won’t be common at rental places but some will have them. You’d need to call around.

Mazda doesn’t push feet sales so they won’t be common at rental places but some will have them. You’d need to call around.

This. Last time I rented a car was before I bought the Mazda. I looked every where for someplace that had one. Couldn't find one. Sigh... Rented a Ford Escape. When I dropped the Escape off... I saw 3 CX-5's in the parking lot waiting to be rented from the same place. DOH!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm going to call around and see if any places have the CX-5 available at a good rate.

Back