Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very happy with the Deep Crystal blue mica color

Registered Member

2018 CX-9 GS

newbie, my first car, CX9 GS

Got my new CX9 GS 2018 DCB today. Am in UAE, took me 4 months to make up my mind, I drove the 3, 6, cx5 and cx9 on rent in each of those months, settled finally on the CX9. We are a small family (2+1), and our choice of CX9 over CX5 was basis a more comfortable, slightly larger vehicle, and a more powerful engine.. I have fallen in love with Mazda these last 4 months so were clear it had to be a Mazda when we bought our own.

Have been a regular reader of the posts, look forward to contributing more often.

Registered Member

2018 CX-9 GT

We went with the blue also, at my wife's insistence. I'm thinking she was right - it's a gorgeous color. Alas I've only seen one other CX-9 on the road since we bought it 2 weeks ago. Seems like these vehicles are somewhat rare around here.

Registered Member

2018 Mazda CX-9 GT

I'm about to pull the trigger on the deep crystal blue as well , glad to hear ppl love it. Blue is my favorite color but never owned a blue vehicle before.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-9 Signature

I love the deep blue and I had a car with such similar color and just like any dark color car, it was a pain to keep swirl free. But the way it pops under the sun is just absolute beautiful

2018 CX-9 Signature

Too bad the CX-9 doesn't also come in the light Eternal Blue Mica that the CX-5 comes in. I think that would look great.

Registered Member

2018 Mazda CX-9 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I love the deep blue and I had a car with such similar color and just like any dark color car, it was a pain to keep swirl free. But the way it pops under the sun is just absolute beautiful
    I'm going to be detailing and then ceramic coating it asap, and also doing the interior too with Car Guys Leather protestant which lasts about a yr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12