The unreliable Mazda ?

Everyone's trying to be an environmentalist in their brand new hybrid. Gotta have the new generation though!! That 2015 model is a dinosaur.
There's an old Willie Nelson quote. It went something like: "My '58 Chevy pickup will make less pollution in it's lifetime than building 1 new electric car does."

He's probably right. Whether he is or not, screw the whole disposable car way of thinking. When was the last time you saw a 1st gen Prius drive by?

Fiat wants to unload whatever they can but they want a price. The Chinese are just waiting. Two Chinese companies really want Jeep.

I plan to keep mine until its paid off and then a few years. That's about 150k miles to pay it off , and then some afterwards. I financed for 78mo because the interest rate was killer and I bought GAP and people like to hit my cars.

You contradict yourself, so now you plan on taking the CX-5 to 150K, but you said in a previous comment that you had more mileage on your CX-5 than I did on all my skyactiv models I've owned...I've owned 3 and all had around 50K which is 150K combined...you talk in circles, routinely contradict yourself, and would argue with a wall until it agreed with your opinions.

You contradict yourself, so now you plan on taking the CX-5 to 150K, but you said in a previous comment that you had more mileage on your CX-5 than I did on all my skyactiv models I've owned...I've owned 3 and all had around 50K which is 150K combined...you talk in circles, routinely contradict yourself, and would argue with a wall until it agreed with your opinions.

I had thought you mentioned 2.

Back