Help! Can't lock doors on 09' CX-9

lzrguy

:
Mazda CX-9 2009 GT
This is definitely in the weird category.
I bought this 2009 CX-9 GT about a year and a half ago and have had no major issues.
Since last week I have not been able to lock my doors on my CX-9.
The key fob, manual lever, inside door lock switch. our outer request switch will not lock the doors. I cant even push the lock lever down to lock the doors.
The door ajar indication lamp is always on........ Until I either turn on hazard lights or use my turn signals.
Once either turn signals or hazard lights are activated I can then lock the doors using any method, manual, request switch, key fob or door lock button.
Once signals or hazards or off the problem returns.
I have checked all door switches for voltage and function, I have systematically pull each harness connection to the BCM one at a time and checked for moisture as well as spray with residue free electronics cleaner. I have disconnected both terminals from battery, I have checked all fuses

I will try to post a video a bit later on.
This is my first time in the forum.

ANy help would greatly be appreciated.

This is definitely in the weird category.
I bought this 2009 CX-9 GT about a year and a half ago and have had no major issues.
Since last week I have not been able to lock my doors on my CX-9.
The key fob, manual lever, inside door lock switch. our outer request switch will not lock the doors. I cant even push the lock lever down to lock the doors.
The door ajar indication lamp is always on........ Until I either turn on hazard lights or use my turn signals.
Once either turn signals or hazard lights are activated I can then lock the doors using any method, manual, request switch, key fob or door lock button.
Once signals or hazards or off the problem returns.
I have checked all door switches for voltage and function, I have systematically pull each harness connection to the BCM one at a time and checked for moisture as well as spray with residue free electronics cleaner. I have disconnected both terminals from battery, I have checked all fuses

I will try to post a video a bit later on.
This is my first time in the forum.

ANy help would greatly be appreciated.
@lzrguy Good day sir, just read your problem with your mazda, i also experience this today. did it happen that you already fix this problem sir, appreciate your reply it you were able to fix it and help me with the problem.

Back