Right tweeter not working on my CX-9 GT

:
Mazda CX-9 GT 2018 White
Today playing with the audio balance I discovered that my right tweeter is not working. There are no defined high freqs on the right side compared to the left. So, I think it is another trip to the dealer, again, but before going and wasting 1 day without my car, how easy is to check if it is connected? Has anybody been able to get the grill and speaker off without any issue?

I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow with the dealer. Hopefully, it is only a loose connection or something easy to fix.

I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow with the dealer. Hopefully, it is only a loose connection or something easy to fix.
You'd hope it's the Bose tweeter itself having the problem. Worse it could be the Bose amp as the frequency filtering / bass blocker is done within the Bose amp. But you should have warranty to cover the fix anyway if your warranty coverage is the same as in the US.

You'd hope it's the Bose tweeter itself having the problem. Worse it could be the Bose amp as the frequency filtering / bass blocker is done within the Bose amp. But you should have warranty to cover the fix anyway if your warranty coverage is the same as in the US.

Yeah, we are part of US so it's the same warranty coverage.

The dealer ordered the speaker today and obviously is going to be covered by the warranty. Now waiting.

Back