Help me out with pricing on a new 2018 AWD GT

BDIZ

:
2016 6 gt
Hey all, owner of a 2016 6 GT and 2011 cx9. No matter how bad I want an '18 6, its time to upgrade the wifey.
We are looking at a 2018 CX9 GT AWD. Just drove one today and man, they are sweet.

Anyways, MSRP is $43,245(god damn) I almost want to go Touring with the Premium pkg, but I really like the extra touches of the GT.

I like to email all the dealers in the area and tell them I am doing this, and ask for their best quote. I tell them I don't want to come in, don't want to talk, just give me numbers.

First quote just came in at $38,909 plus tt.
That's $4,336 off MSRP, this is denying the $1500 factory rebate and going with the 0% APR promo

Any of you all that have purchased...How does this compare? Sound like a good deal?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey all, owner of a 2016 6 GT and 2011 cx9. No matter how bad I want an '18 6, its time to upgrade the wifey.
We are looking at a 2018 CX9 GT AWD. Just drove one today and man, they are sweet.

Anyways, MSRP is $43,245(god damn) I almost want to go Touring with the Premium pkg, but I really like the extra touches of the GT.

I like to email all the dealers in the area and tell them I am doing this, and ask for their best quote. I tell them I don't want to come in, don't want to talk, just give me numbers.

First quote just came in at $38,909 plus tt.
That's $4,336 off MSRP, this is denying the $1500 factory rebate and going with the 0% APR promo

Any of you all that have purchased...How does this compare? Sound like a good deal?

Thanks!

Checking autotrader here, that seems to be what they're advertising them at. Now if theres' more discount to grab, I don't know, but a lot of them have gone to one-price. Bought a Kia for a relative at a place that advertised on Autotrader and they were firm that that was the final price. It was a great deal, so I took it.

Back