Any San Francisco Bay Area Car Meets or Clubs?

:
Mazdaspeed Proteg
I've tried my best to research and can only find classic car or other specific brand/model (basically all classic as well) clubs and meets around me, I personally have a Mazdaspeed Protege. Does anyone know of any Mazda, import or "anything welcome" clubs or meets in the Bay Area? I live near Santa Rosa specifically, It would be nice to have something close by but since it seems like most groups only meet once or twice a month anyways I wouldn't mind driving maybe an hour and a half max. It seems odd to me that I can't find any "official" groups anywhere because there are plenty of modified cars in all the towns around me, they must all be either small or underground. I'd ask car people I know except for I don't know any other car people personally :'(

I have been wondering the exact same thing. I live in the East Bay. I mean my p5 is a beater tank, but i love every single thing about it and it just keeps on purring. But it's definitely not what you'd call show worthy. Lol. That said, I have NO IDEA where to meet enthusiast around the bay. Especially builders/tuners/amateur dirtbags such as myself.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I'm definitely not looking to show my car, it's also a beater. I just wanna see other people's nice cars, hang out, learn some stuff, maybe make some car nut friends. And of course, can't forget the amateur dirtbagging. I've since found some stuff in groups on facebook, but it looks to be all bigger-ish shows and not really more personal or "local" stuff if you will.

Ugh bummer. Yeah the last place I lived with anything I can remember like that was in Modesto. And just, nope to that. Lol.

I wish I'd been on this website about a decade ago, it seems like there used to be a pretty active community for our cars.

Yeah they were brand new a decade ago. Lol. But whatever. I honestly believe these things will become modern classics. I LOVE this car.

Danville Cars&Coffee in Blackhawk is a pretty good meet. Sadly, I never have the time to go anymore due to work. Also, whenever my car club has a meet, it's pretty open to any type of car, and I try to go with my P5. Follow @AwooCru on twitter, and maybe you'll find me at meets.

I've tried my best to research and can only find classic car or other specific brand/model (basically all classic as well) clubs and meets around me, I personally have a Mazdaspeed Protege. Does anyone know of any Mazda, import or "anything welcome" clubs or meets in the Bay Area? I live near Santa Rosa specifically, It would be nice to have something close by but since it seems like most groups only meet once or twice a month anyways I wouldn't mind driving maybe an hour and a half max. It seems odd to me that I can't find any "official" groups anywhere because there are plenty of modified cars in all the towns around me, they must all be either small or underground. I'd ask car people I know except for I don't know any other car people personally :'(
Santa Rosa!? I'm in Vallejo!

Latest posts

Back