Active Driving Display

deepuaishu

:
2018 Mazda CX5 Touring AWD
Hello Guys,

I recently bought Mazda CX5 touring. I couldn't find AD_DISPALY options in my setting. Is it available only in grand touring?

Hello Guys,

I recently bought Mazda CX5 touring. I couldn't find AD_DISPALY options in my setting. Is it available only in grand touring?

The active driving display is only available on the premium package option that is only on the Grand Touring trim

Hello Guys,

Correct. Also if your vehicle had it, your dashboard would look like this (the red arrow shows where the image is projected from):

24w8wfa.jpg

Last edited:
Like stated above. One must buy the GRAND TOURING and then get the PREMIUM PACKAGE which comes with the ADD/HUD, heated rear seats, heated wipers and heated steering wheel.

The ADD/HUD is the top optioned out equipment package on the Grand Touring + Premium models. Going from the Touring w/PP to a Grand Touring w/Premium raises the cost around $5,000

The HUD is nice although it can get washed out if you wear polarized lenses or shift around in the seat while driving. Since you have the Touring, just do the AIO Tweak like I did which then gives you the SPEEDO APP and you can display MPH and other data on the Infotainment screen like below:

Attachments

• Speedo.jpg
    Speedo.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Apps.jpg
    Apps.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Like stated above. One must buy the GRAND TOURING and then get the PREMIUM PACKAGE which comes with the ADD/HUD, heated rear seats, heated wipers and heated steering wheel.

The ADD/HUD is the top optioned out equipment package on the Grand Touring + Premium models. Going from the Touring w/PP to a Grand Touring w/Premium raises the cost around $5,000

The HUD is nice although it can get washed out if you wear polarized lenses or shift around in the seat while driving. Since you have the Touring, just do the AIO Tweak like I did which then gives you the SPEEDO APP and you can display MPH and other data on the Infotainment screen like below:

Is that a tachometer bar next to your speedometer reading (uhm)

does apple car play offer any kind of these speedometer and other apps or is that android only?

does apple car play offer any kind of these speedometer and other apps or is that android only?

not sure but I would assume they don't have access to the car computer so all the information they would show would be based off GPS estimates.

From memory, Lbear posted their AA screenshot of MZD Connect showing speedometer and tachomoter. Don't know if ACP hack would do this.

The Speedo app takes the info from the vehicles data center and displays it. AA is not part of the Speedo app

Back