2014 - 2018 Mazda 6 Winter Wheels and Tires

Too soon to think about winter? (lol2)

Just traded my 2014 Mazda 6 in for a Honda Ridgeline. I have a set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 tires mounted on SportLine wheels. I bought these tires and wheels mounted and balanced from Tirerack in 2015. The tires have around 15k miles (car had 36K at trade) and have never had any sort of flat repair nor do they have any curb rash. As these were for a 2014, there was no need for TPMS sensors as the 6 calculates low tire pressure using the ABS (I believe). And wile these were used on a GT, I properly downsized from 19s to 17s for better winter performance.

A bit more information:
- There is no curb damage to any of the wheels or tires

- I ordered these wheels and tires from TireRack - here are the specs:

- Wheel specs: 17X7.5 5-114 ET35 SE A8 - These will include the center rings and a full set of nickel plated lug nuts

- Tire specs: 215/60R17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 - still have plenty of tread, though I don't have a measuring guage

Anyway, looking for $350 or BO. I'm located 25 miles north of Boston (Dracut, MA). And while I would be willing to deliver the wheels within a reasonable distance, I have no desire to ship them.

Please ping me if interested.
-Mike

Last edited:
I just noticed that in the picture TireRack has of the WS80 it is mounted on the same wheels I have. So this picture is accurate.
Bridgestone Blizzak WS80.jpg

Last edited:
Back