Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POS Neighbors

Registered Member

CX5 2.5L AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Lbear View Post
    I don't know why people just don't mind their own business.

I'm glad I live on 10+ acres of my own private land. Nobody around to make stupid comments. Shoot, I can walk around in my boxers and there is nobody to complain about it.
    Same here, but some jackass actually made his way to my porch one night and started crap. People will always be able to annoy you. Just handle it when they do.

CX 5

My neighbors usually come out and offer me a beer while we talk cars and BS about nothing. Course they drive everything from Tesla's to old Chevys (not the good ones). Lucky that here in Texas most people just want to have a good time.

Even the ones that drive Journeys... (Great storage solutions by the way)
    Brought to you in part by

2018 Mazda CX-5 Akera KG i-Activ AWD 2.5L Sonic Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Lbear View Post
    I don't know why people just don't mind their own business.

I'm glad I live on 10+ acres of my own private land. Nobody around to make stupid comments. Shoot, I can walk around in my boxers and there is nobody to complain about it.
    Except for someone with a drone looking down on you....
    Current: 2018 Akera KG i-Activ AWD 2.5L in Sonic Silver

Former: 2015 Touring GJ Series II Sedan 2.5L in Sonic Silver

Registered Member

2016 CX5 SE-L 2WD 2.2D 150hp Auto

Quote Originally Posted by madar View Post
    Neighbors 6 houses down used to comment that I was always working on my car. I just told them I was out there to give them something to talk about. Funny how they never commented after that...
    Love it, I'll remember that next time a passers by gives me a smartarse comment about washing my car. "6 houses down" - haven't they got anything else happening in their sad little lives?

Donated: $20

Mazda

You guys need to count your blessings if that's what's bugging about your neighbor.

My neighbor calls the cops on me every time she overdoses on her happy pills, which is about once every two months. God forbid I light a sparkler on 4th of July or turn my reggae up for 5 minutes. She's been 5150'd a few times, but she keeps coming back to haunt us since her father owns the house she lives in. My daughter is terrified of her and shes not going away anytime soon.

5150 is when they arrest you and throw you in the rubber room instead of a jail cell because you're bat-shit crazy.
    NPOT (Norcal Protege Options Team)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/335883...photo-gallery/

Time to move then....
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

17 Mazda 6 GT

After reading about some of the neighbours you guys have, I think I'll stop complaining about the snotty nosed 9 year old kid that lives next door.

Donated: $20

Mazda

Quote Originally Posted by Xeler8ing View Post
    Time to move then....
    We bought our house for 400k and it's worth over twice that now...more like 3 times.

She rents.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Just saying. You can make a tidy profit if she never moves...

Registered Member

CX5 2.5L AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Natey View Post
    You guys need to count your blessings if that's what's bugging about your neighbor.

My neighbor calls the cops on me every time she overdoses on her happy pills, which is about once every two months. God forbid I light a sparkler on 4th of July or turn my reggae up for 5 minutes. She's been 5150'd a few times, but she keeps coming back to haunt us since her father owns the house she lives in. My daughter is terrified of her and shes not going away anytime soon.

5150 is when they arrest you and throw you in the rubber room instead of a jail cell because you're bat-shit crazy.
    Based on your terminology and land value, I'm guessing California? Brother...move.

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    Based on your terminology and land value, I'm guessing California? Brother...move.
    Their location detail says California

2016.5 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD titanium/black

Quote Originally Posted by Natey View Post

Bwahahahahahah!

When you said that you 5150'ed your neighbor I had visions in my head of you placing your speakers in the windows of your house, facing your crazy neighbor, and blasting some Van Halen.

Van Halen - 5150 [Full Album] (Remastered)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cv-eskTvuo
    "Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsReturn View Post
    My neighbors usually come out and offer me a beer while we talk cars and BS about nothing. Course they drive everything from Tesla's to old Chevys (not the good ones). Lucky that here in Texas most people just want to have a good time.

Even the ones that drive Journeys... (Great storage solutions by the way)
    Hey, Saints, which side is the good side of DFW??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12