POS Neighbors

After reading about some of the neighbours you guys have, I think I'll stop complaining about the snotty nosed 9 year old kid that lives next door.

You guys need to count your blessings if that's what's bugging about your neighbor.

My neighbor calls the cops on me every time she overdoses on her happy pills, which is about once every two months. God forbid I light a sparkler on 4th of July or turn my reggae up for 5 minutes. She's been 5150'd a few times, but she keeps coming back to haunt us since her father owns the house she lives in. My daughter is terrified of her and shes not going away anytime soon.

5150 is when they arrest you and throw you in the rubber room instead of a jail cell because you're bat-s*** crazy.

Based on your terminology and land value, I'm guessing California? Brother...move.

You guys need to count your blessings if that's what's bugging about your neighbor.

My neighbor calls the cops on me every time she overdoses on her happy pills, which is about once every two months. God forbid I light a sparkler on 4th of July or turn my reggae up for 5 minutes. She's been 5150'd a few times, but she keeps coming back to haunt us since her father owns the house she lives in. My daughter is terrified of her and shes not going away anytime soon.

5150 is when they arrest you and throw you in the rubber room instead of a jail cell because you're bat-s*** crazy.

Bwahahahahahah!

When you said that you 5150'ed your neighbor I had visions in my head of you placing your speakers in the windows of your house, facing your crazy neighbor, and blasting some Van Halen.

Cool_487.gif

Van Halen - 5150 [Full Album] (Remastered)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cv-eskTvuo

My neighbors usually come out and offer me a beer while we talk cars and BS about nothing. Course they drive everything from Tesla's to old Chevys (not the good ones). Lucky that here in Texas most people just want to have a good time.

Even the ones that drive Journeys... (Great storage solutions by the way)

Hey, Saints, which side is the good side of DFW??

Back