New to the 5, not to mazdas

VG30_S12

:
2008 Mazda5 Sport
Hey all, name is Tim in NC
This is my first Mazda 5, I've had quite a few 1st and 2nd gen RX7,

even though it's not perfect, even though ether dealer i bought it from was a bit of a schyster, even though it's gutless as all hell, but
I love my little Mazda5 ;)

no idea why these weren't popular
Seats 6, has manual trans option, gets 28mpg and easily one of the best looking "mini vans" out there and handles like a sports car(based off the Mazda3)

I will be buying a second one given the chance.but currently looking for a way to get it some more backbone without breaking the bank or the car

Currently I'm using the car as a uber and Lyft hailer and it just takes it like a champ

Anyway I look forward to talking to all of you and hopefully contributing to this forum

Not enough lol
Still better than nothing and sitting at home, hard finding work that you can work when you want...

Hey all, name is Tim in NC
This is my first Mazda 5, I've had quite a few 1st and 2nd gen RX7,

even though it's not perfect, even though ether dealer i bought it from was a bit of a schyster, even though it's gutless as all hell, but
I love my little Mazda5 ;)

no idea why these weren't popular
Seats 6, has manual trans option, gets 28mpg and easily one of the best looking "mini vans" out there and handles like a sports car(based off the Mazda3)

I will be buying a second one given the chance.but currently looking for a way to get it some more backbone without breaking the bank or the car

Currently I'm using the car as a uber and Lyft hailer and it just takes it like a champ

Anyway I look forward to talking to all of you and hopefully contributing to this forum

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your 5 as much as I enjoy mine.

Back