College Student First Car Build

Good update!
New bumper looks nice and clean, satin finish on the badge is probably paint? Don't think sanding the chrome would work that well but it just might.

We have nearly the exact same under hood/ bonnet lights lol

Yeah the msp and mp3 didn’t come with chrome emblems. There’s a paint I used to paint my 323 emblem to match and it came out pretty darn close.

Anotha update. We are moving this week so car has to be drivable in the next month lol

Got the stock turbo in. Just ordered a solution for the oil drain I think will work. Now the EGR isn't lining up lol its bad. I'll upload pics later. The 2 bolts everyone bitches about with the manifold weren't too bad but we shall see when its time to remove them lol

Well the car is finally (mostly) together. Took it on its first test drive and within 1/4 a mile i blew off a coupler which i knew would as I didn't have a tbolt on it.
Car sounds horrendous with just the open downpipe but I should be getting that welded tomorrow.

Few plans changes:
- Couldn't run the CX so the stock will have to do
-The straight neck hydra and Silicone hose didn't work so I have the stock housing and piping for the lower rad hose. I put some heat resistant stuff on it (Pretty good stuff tbh) around the hose.

Now its just test driving and working out small issues.

I also managed to snag a DG carbon fiber wing from @fuadmsp which looks great! It needs some work but I'm happy to finally have my hands on one!

Also got a set of Megan Trailing arms, so I'm hoping to have my clunk fixed soon.

Hello all! Nothing to really update on P5. New turbo is also blown but ima try a restrictor or something.

But the Sonata my wife and I had that got us through college finally did its Hyundai thing and s*** itself. Currently at Hyundai trying to get the motor warrantied.

But in the meantime, we had baby and we went SUV shopping all last week and ended up with a beautiful 2022 Premium Plus CX5. Not the update I expected but the only car we both agreed on and I managed to peak the interest of the Mazda dealership and they wanted to check out the MSP5. Even got $500 off for owning it lol

We got home and the first thing syd said is our driveway looks like a Mcdonalds ad for Ronald.

Heres a quick snapshot I got today and last night

StV1HzT.jpg

Back