Best places to buy auto parts online for your Mazda?

Google

I'm looking for an online auto parts retailer in the USA or Canada that sells OEM parts and also has a good interface that can also suggest what else you need for the item eg. when doing an oil change, it would suggest to change the washer for the bolt and also PCV, shocks, struts etc.

I heard of rockauto but I haven't ordered from them. Their interface doesn't the ability to show what additional parts are recommended, unfortunately.

Any suggestions? Thx

https://www.realmazdaparts.com

I just repaired a bunch of suspension stuff from this site. They're an actual walk in store somewhere in New Mexico or something that also has EVERYTHING oem for my 02' P5. I assume it's probably the same for most other models. And their customer service is pretty great. I called an spoke to real human earthlings. Lol. A bit pricey, a bit weird to navigate. But if anything you can find the oem part numbers for every bolt and clip and compare around.

I'm looking for an online auto parts retailer in the USA or Canada that sells OEM parts and also has a good interface that can also suggest what else you need for the item eg. when doing an oil change, it would suggest to change the washer for the bolt and also PCV, shocks, struts etc.

I heard of rockauto but I haven't ordered from them. Their interface doesn't the ability to show what additional parts are recommended, unfortunately.

Any suggestions? Thx

I will not advice you to buy such parts online before you should look at compatibility or you should have exact specifications

Hi friends, I am also looking for parts of model Mazda 3 in the USA, Is there any Mazda auto part dealer? If you have any idea please share here, Thanks

I will not advice you to buy such parts online before you should look at compatibility or you should have exact specifications

That's my thinking too...but it seems that RockAuto has a good reputation here, but of course, I'm too chicken to test it out since I can't afford to pay labour twice.

I almost only buy OEM. I've been using Mazda Swag dot com for most everything. Cheap and fairly quick. If you supply your VIN they should check fitment for you. I don't know of any site that will reliably recommend parts. The places that recommend parts will oversell you stuff you don't need and won't tell you about the small incidental items (gaskets/o-rings/hoses/clips/etc) I think you're looking for.

both the websites have weird shipping costs. 20 bucks for wiper inserts + oil filter, oil filter alone is 9 bucks with shipping. I might get 2 or 3 oil filters but wiper inserts seem ok on eBay

Back