Thread: Best places to buy auto parts online for your Mazda?

Registered Member

Best places to buy auto parts online for your Mazda?

I'm looking for an online auto parts retailer in the USA or Canada that sells OEM parts and also has a good interface that can also suggest what else you need for the item eg. when doing an oil change, it would suggest to change the washer for the bolt and also PCV, shocks, struts etc.

I heard of rockauto but I haven't ordered from them. Their interface doesn't the ability to show what additional parts are recommended, unfortunately.

Any suggestions? Thx

Registered Member

2002 Protege5

https://www.realmazdaparts.com

I just repaired a bunch of suspension stuff from this site. They're an actual walk in store somewhere in New Mexico or something that also has EVERYTHING oem for my 02' P5. I assume it's probably the same for most other models. And their customer service is pretty great. I called an spoke to real human earthlings. Lol. A bit pricey, a bit weird to navigate. But if anything you can find the oem part numbers for every bolt and clip and compare around.

Registered Member

CX-5

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    I'm looking for an online auto parts retailer in the USA or Canada that sells OEM parts and also has a good interface that can also suggest what else you need for the item eg. when doing an oil change, it would suggest to change the washer for the bolt and also PCV, shocks, struts etc.

I heard of rockauto but I haven't ordered from them. Their interface doesn't the ability to show what additional parts are recommended, unfortunately.

Any suggestions? Thx
    I will not advice you to buy such parts online before you should look at compatibility or you should have exact specifications

Registered Member

mazda 3

Hi friends, I am also looking for parts of model Mazda 3 in the USA, Is there any Mazda auto part dealer? If you have any idea please share here, Thanks

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by virtualking View Post
    I will not advice you to buy such parts online before you should look at compatibility or you should have exact specifications
    That's my thinking too...but it seems that RockAuto has a good reputation here, but of course, I'm too chicken to test it out since I can't afford to pay labour twice.

Registered Member

boodmo was formed as your spare parts expert. Founded with an aim to bring best quality parts from 100s of suppliers across the globe. You can browse the online catalogue of parts of car ac system, car ac condenser, kit, car ac condenser at a competitive cost. Moreover, you can check the price list offered by various suppliers, check if they are compatible with your vehicle. Check this link boodmo.com/catalog/3524-condenser/ to know more.

Registered Member

2010 Mazda 5 Sport

I almost only buy OEM. I've been using Mazda Swag dot com for most everything. Cheap and fairly quick. If you supply your VIN they should check fitment for you. I don't know of any site that will reliably recommend parts. The places that recommend parts will oversell you stuff you don't need and won't tell you about the small incidental items (gaskets/o-rings/hoses/clips/etc) I think you're looking for.