:
'18 Mazda CX-5 Akera KG i-Activ AWD 2.5L In Sonic Silver
  • Silver linings Pack
  • Extra under garnish aluminium look rear bumper
  • Rear bumper protection pack
  • Interior lighting pack
  • Luxury carpet pack + trunk protection
  • Mazda led logo projector

That's a lot of drilling. Once you've defaced your car with this bling, there's no going back.

Are those headlight washers on the front?

The silver lining looks really good, I cant imagine what it costs extra though. I didnt even see it as an option when I was looking at mine (Im in the US), just the front and rear garnish.

Last edited:
Are those headlight washers on the front?

The silver lining looks really good, I can’t imagine what it costs extra though. I didn’t even see it as an option when I was looking at mine (I’m in the US), just the front and rear garnish.
I believe they are headlight washers

I believe they are headlight washers

Interesting. Not that I’d get them if I had the option, but I get the feeling optioning isn’t uniform across the globe. I kinda understand the Kenstyle and some of those other “tuner” like exterior parts being available in Japan, but it seems like there’s a lot of stuff I’ve seen offered in UK and other places that isn’t offered in the US.

Interesting. Not that I’d get them if I had the option, but I get the feeling optioning isn’t uniform across the globe. I kinda understand the Kenstyle and some of those other “tuner” like exterior parts being available in Japan, but it seems like there’s a lot of stuff I’ve seen offered in UK and other places that isn’t offered in the US.
Most features are not uniform across the globe let alone what accessories are available

I messaged the person that posted the video on youtube. I'm not sure it's Germany or Britain, anyhow Europe somewhere. I like the looks of the kit and the fact that it is a mazda part, but was quoted abut $1,500 U.S. dollars for I think part of the bodykit and that didn't cover shipping and having it installed. That price is far beyond reason in my book. Not wanting to start a price/cost fight, just informing anyone that's interested.

You should be able to get some of the parts from the USA. If memory serves, Mazda accessories website there has some of them

But they are a level deeper than the trim.

If memory serves, the technician only drilled into the existing plastic assemblies and may have only drilled the body once (can't remember).

So if it was all the trims that were drilled, yes it will be constly but all of them can be changed back to the original trims

very cool. didn't expect those trim pieces to make that much of a difference but they do. also lol @ 8:29 the mazda logo projected onto the ground xD. I do like the interior illumination kit as well.

Skycruise Mazda CX-5 with Mazdaspeed Accessories and different Wheels?

Interesting video showcasing the installation of Mazda Accessory parts on a 2017. Not sure what market but was interesting to see the parts were labeled Mazdaspeed. Could that be an indication of a Speed version coming?

What do you think of the wheels compared to the current Pizza model

I like the puddle lamps but we've seen these on other vehicles as well.

Interesting video showcasing the installation of Mazda Accessory parts on a 2017. Not sure what market but was interesting to see the parts were labeled Mazdaspeed. Could that be an indication of a Speed version coming?

What do you think of the wheels compared to the current Pizza model

I like the puddle lamps but we've seen these on other vehicles as well.

No. These are official Mazda CX-5 accessories that are available in some countries but not others.

Also, has been discussed here in this thread:

Official Mazda Accessories Installation By A Mazda Technician

I like those puddle lights, anyone have more info on them? Price, source, install instructions?

Back