ABS light comes on above 110MPH

You'll know when I am acting like an asshole........I'll post up assumption posts like yours. Read the first sentence again. Rest are facts and possibilities. Just because I said my record is clear doesn't mean I'm out getting tkts every week month or year. I had some 35-40 yrs ago before I was a responsible adult so yes, I know the show about keeping s*** off the record. How do you know I wasn't on a track exploring my cutoff? You don't. ASSuming doesn't make you smart, it makes you the asshole..........have a smelly brown day and enjoy your pet flies.

lol this thread.

Lowfive.jpg

You'll know when I am acting like an asshole........I'll post up assumption posts like yours. Read the first sentence again. Rest are facts and possibilities. Just because I said my record is clear doesn't mean I'm out getting tkts every week month or year. I had some 35-40 yrs ago before I was a responsible adult so yes, I know the show about keeping s*** off the record. How do you know I wasn't on a track exploring my cutoff? You don't. ASSuming doesn't make you smart, it makes you the asshole..........have a smelly brown day and enjoy your pet flies.

Who said i was talking about you? Who is doing the assuming here?

Plain and simple. Anybody (short of law enforcement/ems) doing 110mph on a public road is putting other people's lives in danger for their own personal amusement. That by definition is an asshole.

Who said i was talking about you?
The first word when quoting me was the word "you" so I'm going with you said you were talking to me.....unless when you say you in response to someone's post you don't mean you, you mean random other people? Nah, not trying to make sense of that. And yeah, doing 110 on city streets or highway full of cars is asshole driving. Nothing I take part in.

Last edited:
What are you saying? Your motor bangs off the speed limiter at 115
The one time I had a chance to chk that out, yes above 110 a bit the motor started cutting out. Wasn't a completely straight piece of track so I could only glance. I thought something was breaking until I let off pedal then it was OK. Same thing happened at the Dale Jarrett NASCAR driving thing at Talladega - about 5500 and 175 mph, the governed car started cutting out but that was rev limiter. I wasn't close to redline in the P5 tho.

Back