Idle issue and lag after 3800 rpm

:
1999 mazda protege es
Im having an idle issue on my msp itll idle fine for about thirty seconds then drop and act like its running out of gas. I just did a front mount intercooler and relocated the maf. Cleaned egr, throttle body, and iac. I dont know if its related but above 3800 it feels like its running super rich and kind of feels like its getting to much fuel. Ive checked the idle with a scan tool my LTFT is around -25 and +9 on STFT but when the bad idle starts the STFT goes to zero and on my tool where it tells me if Im in closed loop or open loop its says open loop fault. Any help would be appreciated.

i've been chasing down a really random issue without any CEL's. on start up my vacuum would randomly go near 0 like it would want to stall then it would correct itself and i had hesitation under boost right at and past 4k rpm. when it hesitated, the AFR readings we're really rich (10.0). finally got a CEL this week after a whole month or so for P0660. it turned out that my vics solenoid was dead. i swapped mine out with a spare and it hasn't acted up yet. it's only been a day so i don't totally trust it yet but so far so good lol.

Mine was on for that replaced the solenoids and have been fine ever since my scanner is saying theres a problem with open loop Ive swapped mafs coolant sensor and 02 and still wont idle very well

Back