Saint's Build Thread

Misc update. Had some issues with the vehicle: 74,500k update

- Oil leak from seal on motor - warranty resolved.
- "ghosting" on my touch screen - dealer assisted with expense to replace
- new tires, nothing fancy.
- forgot other routine crap.

I havent done much with the ride as i am most likley changing marital status's soon and debating a new vehicle or an overland camping rig.

Spent the last couple of days researching trailer modifications and am going to look at a couple 4x6's today. If i end up buying one, Millie will get some more updates and i'll have a new build thread for the trailer. we will see.

Overall, every add on is holding up nicely.

Yeah I had to get my oil pan resealed as it was leaking last year. Been fine since though. I'm at 106k miles though. Everything else has been running smooth though. Will probably do transmission fluid again at 110k.

Yeah I had to get my oil pan resealed as it was leaking last year. Been fine since though. I'm at 106k miles though. Everything else has been running smooth though. Will probably do transmission fluid again at 110k.
As fun as this thing is for the beach, hunt camp, and anything else I do; I appreciate its reliability day to day.

106k! Nice! I will be there soon lol

78k and climbing. Random check engine light which apparently means new injectors soon, joy.

Almost traded it in for a Cherokee, but the one I want has 1 available within 500 miles and that changes daily, so going to hold this while I finish my ranger build.

Still love the daily driver and fuel economy on this, but man , another $1200 is going to suck.

Hope y’all are loving your rides still!

Back