This forum is awesome.

Yup, lots of automotive forums out there but this is one of the more useful ones. I was previously on NASIOC for 10 years.

I haven't been here long but so far I'm loving this place. I like the layout and a lot of good knowledgeable people here!

Even without an adblocker, this site is one of the least intrusive sites I've seen for ads. I think some of you haven't been to truly bad ad sites...

Otherwise, uBlock Origin is what you need.

Yes Uno, you are a Luddite, but that was known before this thread :p

I'm a selective luddite, though. I specialize in the things that interest me and turn a blind eye to those that don't.

It's a well done forum, laid out sensibly. The moderation is very bipolar though. Some things all that are over the top aren't commented on, and other things that aren't even a big deal generate tons of mod attention. That's my only negative observation. Zero moderation consistency.

Yes, typically it's because something was reported that probably would have been left alone otherwise, or simply not noticed at all.

I just ignore it, because I hate installing crap.

Well I guess you answered it here.

So you complain about the ads, then say eh it's too much of a bother to use an ad blocker plug in which takes all of 2 minutes (if even) to get up and going?

Damn Uno, you are a Luddite! :p

Well I guess you answered it here.

So you complain about the ads, then say eh it's too much of a bother to use an ad blocker plug in which takes all of 2 minutes (if even) to get up and going?

Damn Uno, you are a Luddite! :p

Pop-ups only happen on my S8. Not my PC. I just meh.

Back