Cleaning the Dash / Dashboard with 303 Protectant Wipes

ltcgs12

:
CX-5 Touring
Just used the 303 Protectant Wipes on my dash and all I can say is "wow"! 303 is perfect for the dash. Not sticky or shiny. 303 leaves a nice matte "premium" finish. Plus, no residual lint. I am going back to buy a whole case of the wipes!

Mike
2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring
2,767 miles

Yea I've seen that come up a lot on other car pages. Never used it myself I just use mild dishsoap dilution or like last time car wash that I thought was dawn in a water bottle lol (left a shine tho)

Yep, 303 is the way to go.

NO petroleum distillates and NO silicone

I stopped using Armor All like 10 years ago.

Do they have that chemical in them that is supposed to be bad for your dash like armor all? I love the look of a dust free dash but I don't want it to get cracked and dried out or fade.

Do they have that chemical in them that is supposed to be bad for your dash like armor all? I love the look of a dust free dash but I don't want it to get cracked and dried out or fade.

Aerospace 303 is the opposite of Armor All. 303 has no harmful chemicals like petroleum.

Another thumbs up for 303 - I use the spray instead of wipes. It was difficult to find in Canada. The dash on this vehicle is difficult to to keep from getting blotchy if you just use a damp rag (which is what I used for every car before this). But the softer material prevents keeps squeaks at bay.

Great to know about the black exterior trim, I am going to try that as 4 years of weather has definitely made it look worn.

Paul-C; It was difficult to find in Canada.[/QUOTE said:
I source mine from my local chandlery. They carry it as it works great on exterior marine vinyl and fabrics which get constant UV exposure.

Brian

Auto Zone has a buy one get one free offer for the 40 count container of 303 wipes. $9 for both. Good thru the end of April.

Back