Feel. Alive.

They had great print ads for a long time.
e63efd5cc4998216183b59383c2cf120.jpg

2n9xq11.jpg

i'm chill brother. Just got to give him a hard time. If i was angry i wouldn't use the jon lovitz voicez or a [emoji38].
Wife and i actually like taking about commercials, the few we see. Mainly car commercials. Volvo makes bad ones too. Can't remember any good volvo commercials.

ok :D

And yet we are on page 3 with a lively discussion. Hmmm, looks like a successful thread.
This is what we do here: discuss stuff. Not post like some pompous ass who thinks he's superior to us because (imagine in Jon Lovitt's voice) "I haven't watched commercials since I was a child! Let me loooord that over you!" ;) I mean come... do you realize how you come off some times? Apparently not.

I was an early cord cutter. Going on year 3 now. I don't see a LOT of commercials, but some of the streaming channels DO have commercials.
BUT I saw this commercial because they announced the new change at the new 6 / AA announcement so I sought it out. Then yesterday, it was played OVER AND OVER AND OVER while my kid was streaming cartoon network.

Why would not watching commercials make anyone better or worse than someone else? I never said, or implied that. You're projecting.

Like a Halogon! Yea, probably from hanging out on the Cord cutter forum with some of these people that are SO anti commercials.

I don't mind some commercials. What kind of advertisements do you prefer, Unobtanium?

I'd rather watch this then deal with ******* pop ups on a computer or have my personal data sold to China by Apple.

+1 for hot ass spanks:))

I don't mind some commercials. What kind of advertisements do you prefer, Unobtanium?

I'd rather watch this then deal with ******* pop ups on a computer or have my personal data sold to China by Apple.

God love companies that promote family values. :)

the only cool thing about that ad was the rolling shot of the coupe and the mazda6

You mean the one... you can't buy? That coupe? Yea, it looks gorgeous but... why even bother showing me "Hey, here's what we COULD do... but we're not...".

Just watched it again... what's with the dude looking up with a tear dropping from his eye? I don't even get that?
I like "Spread Your Wings" better then "Feel Alive".

I'll call it an interesting ad campaign. I think Mazda's advertising firm convinced them to spend some of their new-found wealth from their SUV sales. Strangely, no CX-5 or CX-9 in the commercial. Weird.

They had a zoom zoom ad with the manual and it was a fantastic ad about remembering the simplistic fun of driving.

It was different from the one someone posted before in this thread, but I can't find it.

They had a zoom zoom ad with the manual and it was a fantastic ad about remembering the simplistic fun of driving.

It was different from the one someone posted before in this thread, but I can't find it.

I always loved the zoom zoom campaign, apparently they had to change it because consumers only associated it with speed and not with being fun and exciting to drive. So they chose to move on from it to try to convey how fun and engaging it is to drive a Mazda. Although the initial commercials of this ad campaign are fairly abstract, I'm waiting to see where they take it before I full on dislike it. Though I do agree with 7eregrine, I do prefer Spread Your Wings to Feel Alive.

Glad we still have Zoom Zoom campaign albeit model specific instead of overall here in Oz land

Back