Feel. Alive.

https://youtu.be/fEfyuW21b0Y

Alright. We gotta talk about this new ad campaign. Does anyone like this direction? What about it do you like?
Personally, I hate it. Feel alive?
They show the concept 6. A car you can't buy.
It's been running a lot on the channel my son's been watching. Even he didn't like it. He said "what does a whale have to do with a Mazda?" He's 7.
If I had to say something nice about it it's that they don't compare it to someone else's car. Hate when car companies do that. But otherwise... meh.

I dont watch commercials. I stopped with that when I was a kid, mainly because TV was repetitive and boring. Commercials left out almost all the data I wanted. Shows were meh. I just dont.

Great. Then why are you even bothering replying to this thread if you have nothing to add? You could at least watch this commercial posted here and offer an opinion.

I dont watch commercials. I stopped with that when I was a kid, mainly because TV was repetitive and boring. Commercials left out almost all the data I wanted. Shows were meh. I just dont.

Like anyone cares what you don't watch.

Does anyone get the Mazda commercial where they profile the designer guy that models/designs Mazda's with clay? Is it just in Canada?

Does anyone get the Mazda commercial where they profile the designer guy that models/designs Mazda's with clay? Is it just in Canada?

No we have that in the USA as well. They also have the person hand stitching the leather steering wheel.

Like anyone cares what you don't watch.

Probably about as much as we care about some random commercial that you do watch, and how you feel about it...

Great. Then why are you even bothering replying to this thread if you have nothing to add? You could at least watch this commercial posted here and offer an opinion.

It's about as irrelevant as you starting a thread to explain that you feel "meh" about an automaker's commercials. Which is to say, you must be bored AF, because this is mind-numbing, and so was I.

you must be bored AF, because this is mind-numbing, and so was I.
Obviously not boring and mind-numbing enough that you can't help but waste your own time by reading and posting on it several times.

In reality, I don’t watch commercials because I have streaming television. The whole advertising sector is changing as cable cord cutters grow by leaps and bounds.

The commercial led me to read/watch videos of reviews of the new Mazda6 turbo. Reports indicate noticeable torque increase but with almost no torque steer...Not having a physical LSD was my main concern. I guess Mazda figured out how to manage it electronically.

Feel. Alive.

I love that slogan!!

It's about as irrelevant as you starting a thread to explain that you feel "meh" about an automaker's commercials. Which is to say, you must be bored AF, because this is mind-numbing, and so was I.

And yet we are on page 3 with a lively discussion. Hmmm, looks like a successful thread.
This is what we do here: discuss stuff. Not post like some pompous ass who thinks he's superior to us because (imagine in Jon Lovitt's voice) "I haven't watched commercials since I was a child! Let me loooord that over you!" ;) I mean come... do you realize how you come off some times? Apparently not.

In reality, I don’t watch commercials because I have streaming television. The whole advertising sector is changing as cable cord cutters grow by leaps and bounds.
I was an early cord cutter. Going on year 3 now. I don't see a LOT of commercials, but some of the streaming channels DO have commercials.
BUT I saw this commercial because they announced the new change at the new 6 / AA announcement so I sought it out. Then yesterday, it was played OVER AND OVER AND OVER while my kid was streaming cartoon network.

Last edited:
Come on guys, I think we all need to

giphy.gif

I don't mind some commercials. What kind of advertisements do you prefer, Unobtanium?

I'd rather watch this then deal with ******* pop ups on a computer or have my personal data sold to China by Apple.

Last edited:
Come on guys, I think we all need to

giphy.gif
I'm chill brother. Just got to give him a hard time. If I was angry I wouldn't use the Jon lovitz voicez or a [emoji38].
Wife and I actually like taking about commercials, the few we see. Mainly car commercials. Volvo makes bad ones too. Can't remember any good Volvo commercials.

Back